May 23, 2013

The Rewards of Learning to be Content

If I can learn like Paul, to be content in each and every situation, patience would flow and selfish ambition would cease. I would understand that God knows exactly where I am today and where he wants me to be. He is in absolute control and I am his child. I would understand that life is God's classroom and each and every circumstance is in the lesson plan. I would desire what he desires because I would realize that the teacher knows better than the student. I would think more clearly and love more dearly. Lord help me to endure all things through Christ who strengthens me.

"Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me." http://esv.to/Phil4.11-13

- Scott Hescht

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home