January 22, 2010

Want Victory?

The key to victory in the Christian life is wrapped up in an eternal perspective. The more we realize the reality of our eternal existence beyond this life, the more we are able to get our minds off of ourselves and serve others through the love of Jesus Christ. Is your life wrapped up in the fear of getting old, dying and not making a name for yourself? Or have you realized that if you've turned from your sin in repentance and have placed your faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior that this life is simply preparation for the next. Love God. Love people.
 
My wife was listening to a version of this song this morning. If you cannot view or listen to the link below, read the lyrics to this beautiful song by Julie Miller.
 
 
All My Tears
 
Words and music by Julie Miller

When I go, don't cry for me
In my Father's arms I'll be
The wounds this world left on my soul
Will all be healed and I'll be whole.
Sun and moon will be replaced
With the light of Jesus' face
And I will not be ashamed
For my Savior knows my name.

It don't matter where you bury me,
I'll be home and I'll be free.
It don't matter where I lay,
All my tears be washed away.

Gold and silver blind the eye
Temporary riches lie
Come and eat from heaven's store,
Come and drink, and thirst no more

It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free
It don't matter where I lay
All my tears be washed away

So, weep not for me my friends,
When my time below does end
For my life belongs to Him
Who will raise the dead again.

It don't matter where you bury me,
I'll be home and I'll be free.
It don't matter where I lay,


--
Scott A. Hescht

Life Spring Church  <)))><
(832) 217-9278
http://www.lifespringfamily.org

Psalm 22 Ministries
GOD has not forsaken you
http://www.psalm22.net

"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." - Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home